
It's 10:36 am.
The air is still and hangs heavy in my living room.
Faraway sirens remind me of the vibrant, chaotic city that surrounds these four walls.
But in here, time almost stops, as I sit here and do nothing in particular.
There is so much I want to be, so much I want to do, so much I want to experience and so little time for all of it.
Every day that passes is a day lost, never to be lived again.
And yet I sit here. And do nothing in particular.
I am tired of writing words that make no difference in people's lives.
I am tired of reading authors that wax lyrical about life and meaning, but in truth have no idea what it means to be alive.
I am tired of the fluff and triviality in which most of my life is lived.
I am tired of waiting for my real life to begin.
I am tired of sitting here, and doing nothing in particular.
Life is happening, right now.
There is nothing left to wait for.
It's here and it's now.
It's 10:44 am.
Time never stops.
No comments:
Post a Comment