
And you don't know what you want
But you know it's not this
Oh you know it's not this
- Still Beauty to be Found by Esterlyn
I don't know where I'm going.
But I'm not lost.
Walking, stumbling.
On these shadowfeet.
Changing, less and less asleep.
Rumours of true reality.
Whispers of a well-lit way.
There's more, somewhere.
There is life to be lived.
There is more than existence.
Am I in the thick of it or is it passing me by?
Can this be all? Is this it?
Is this it?
With each passing day,
It is as if somewhere else,
Life is happening.
And I'm missing it.
This will not stand.
I will not settle.
I am not content
To breathe in,
And breathe out,
And call it a day.
I don't know what I want.
But I know it's not this.
There's more, somewhere.
If it takes all of me, every little bit,
If it takes a lifetime of fight and seek to get to it,
Then bring it on.
'Cos that...
That in itself.
That's living, isn't it?
P.S. www.everydayhero.com.au/joey_poh - $211! I'm officially running 5.7 km in pyjamas, possibly a cape and probably a silly hat of some sort!
3 comments:
we're getting you running gear in Sydney ;)
Hehehehe.
Good things happen in Sydney.
booohooooo. please dont leave me even though you love meeee. *cries*
Post a Comment