...is to have Eden again.
But that, I suppose, will have to wait.
If I find in myself
Desires nothing in this world can satisfy
I can only conclude
That I, I was not made for here.
- C.S. Lewis Song by Brooke Fraser
This life, this world.
Will never quite be enough.
But hope.
Hope is coming for me.
Merry Christmas, everybody.
P.S. If you're reading this, I probably miss you very much. Then again, of course you're reading this, otherwise 'you' wouldn't mean 'you', isn't it. In any case. I miss you. Yes, you.
4 comments:
I miss you too!
i miss you womany! thanks for making my dayyyy. merry christmas eve!
My peeeeeeeeeeps!
Merry Merry Christmas!
Much loveeeeeeeee to you all.
O when O when shalt we meeteth again.
yesssss we are your peeeeeeeeeps!
well we shall reunite again when all 3 of us are back in melb! i'll be back earlier than usual cos my sister has orientation for first year uni!
Post a Comment