
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
- Psalm 139:17-18
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
- Psalm 139:17-18
The beach is awesome and God totally rocks.
Like, totally.
P.S. Fear not, the dude in the background IS, in fact, wearing shorts. (Blame the colour tone)
4 comments:
Amen.
and so i see a disclaimer for nudity eh.
That's right!
My legal education serves me well.
For the study of law is essentially a combination of making words up and covering your backside...
I'm sorry. I didn't follow you.
please, please forgive me!
I totally forgive you, my friend.
'Cos that's just the kind of person I am.
Magnanimous.
Forgiving.
Holy.
Modest.
Etc.
Post a Comment